“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more,
do more and become more, you are a leader.”
— John Quincy Adams
To become a good leader you must first lead yourself with excellence.
As an executive coach serving the Madison, Connecticut, Guilford, Branford, Greater New Haven, CT and Hartford, CT areas, I work with individuals who are ready to up their game and lead both themselves and their teams with passion and excellence.
I work with motivated and committed individuals who are eager to gain the clarity and courage to lead themselves and others with confidence. I help you hone in on your purpose and power by helping you lead from the “sweet spot,” that wonderful intersection of your unique passions and strengths, allowing you to show up fully and authentically in all that you do.
I get it. As a former marketing executive I’ve been in the trenches. I know what it takes to inspire and lead a team, to deal with demanding clients while trying to successfully juggle work and life, and ultimately as an entrepreneur, to get clear on what I want and to make it happen.
I also know what it’s like to achieve a high level of “success” and not own it, because it was somebody else’s version of success I was chasing. That is and painful and empty place to be. As your Executive Coach I will help you be clear on what YOU want and to help you achieve success on your terms.
My coaching combines real-world knowledge and experience with science-based concepts and tools to cultivate positive transformation. My goal is to help you THRIVE, to pursue success on your terms, and to positively lead your colleagues and all those around you.
Here’s what you can expect from working with me as your executive coach.
If you are willing to do the work and be 100% engaged in the process, you will:
- Gain clarity and perspective. Be more self-aware and get clear on who you are, what you want, and what success looks like, on your terms.
- Know and use your unique strengths, allowing you to step into your power and be the leader you want to be.
- Re-discover and/or define your passion(s).
- Tame your inner critic and take ownership for your life and happiness.
- Become more courageous. Discover what is holding you back from playing big and to boldly commit to going after what you want.
- Define your goal(s) and your “why.” Set clear goals that fire you up and allow you to operate in your “sweet spot,” that wonderful place where you are operating from your strengths, pursuing your passions and contributing to your organization in a meaningful way.
- Make it happen. Develop and implement a plan to get from where you are to where you want to go.