Quick question: What do you want to change in your life, right now?
• Are you in the middle of a big transition?
• Are you trying to rally up the courage to follow a dream?
• Are you stuck and trying to figure out what’s next?
• Do you need someone to help you get from where you are to where you want to go?
• Or are you simply not as happy as you want to be and know there’s more out there for you?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then I may be able to help. I am in the business of helping others fulfill their potential and follow their dreams…
I’d love to be your catalyst for transformation.
As a personal life coach and career coach, serving the Madison, Connecticut, Guilford, Branford, Greater New Haven, CT and Hartford, CT areas, I am here to help you transform your life by helping you gain the courage, clarity and confidence you need to take charge of your life and create what you want.
You have a choice and change is possible. Every day, every moment, you have a choice, oftentimes choices you forget you even have. My hope is that you will make a choice. That you will choose to commit – wholeheartedly – to your happiness and well-being AND to creating the life YOU want to live. Because being “comfortably numb” is not good enough. You deserve better than that and the world needs your talents and your light.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
— Henry David Thoreau
What’s the difference between coaching and therapy?
Personal coaching is not therapy. Unlike therapy, personal coaching focuses on creating your future, not reconciling your past. My role as your coach is to help you discover your strengths and passions and to help you uncover what already works best for you. I don’t have the answers, you do. And through my questions, exercises and the process I put you through you will discover your own answers. I will then work with you to create and implement your plan and hold you accountable to make it happen and to help you create lasting positive change.
Who do I work with?
As a personal life coach serving the Madison, Connecticut, Guilford, Branford, Greater New Haven, CT and Hartford, CT areas, I work with men and women who are ready to wholeheartedly commit to living their truth and to create what they want in their life.
Here’s what you can expect from working with me as your personal life coach.
If you are willing to do the work and be 100% engaged in the process, you will:
- Gain clarity and perspective. Be more self-aware and get clear on what you really want.
- Re-discover and/or define your passion(s).
- Tame your inner critic and take ownership for your life and happiness.
- Become more courageous, boldly declaring what you want and fully engaging in the pursuit of your dreams.
- Define your goal(s) and your “why.” Set clear goals that fire you up and allow you to be the person you want to be.
- Explore how you can best use your strengths and resources to get to where you want to go.
- Make it happen. Develop and implement a plan to get from where you are to where you want to go.
I am on this journey with you. As your coach I am also your accountability partner and I’m here to celebrate your accomplishments and help you overcome the hurdles and surprises that life throws your way. Additionally, I’m eager to share with you some of the life-changing Positive Psychology teachings and tools that are grounded in science and 100% applicable to your life.
I am available to meet in person or via Skype or phone call, whatever works best for you.
If you’d like to learn more I’d be happy to book a free 1-hour consultation with you. I hope to have the pleasure of speaking with you!